Exmoor Food Fest 2018 & Taste Exmoor Awards
In February 2018, the 4th Exmoor Food Fest will take place, offering participating restaurants and other food related businesses across the region the opportunity to showcase their skills and attract customers and media attention at a time which is notoriously quiet.
Here is the info in a nutshell:
- The Exmoor Food Fest runs from 1 February to 28 February 2018
- Participating restaurants offer at least one or more of the ExFF18 meal deals (details below)*
- All restaurants who return their registration form and payment by 25 October 2017 will benefit from our “Early Bird” registration fee.
- All restaurants signed and payed up by 20 January 2018 will automatically enter in our Taste Exmoor Awards.
- All participating restaurants will be featured on an interactive map on www.exmoorfoodfest.com and have their own page on the website with details about their ExFF offer (with links back to their own website).
The Exmoor Food Fest Offer: ***NEW THIS YEAR***
- The traditional ExFF offer is 2 courses for £10/ 3 courses for £15
- NEW THIS YEAR: Restaurants can choose between £10/12.50/15.00/17.50/20.00/Gourmet offers (see explanation on page 5)
- A voucher will be available on the ExFF website which can be downloaded – customers should be encouraged to use the voucher to access the ExFF offer (data to be retained by restaurant). We are also printing vouchers on the back of flyers which will be distributed in the region.
Taste of Exmoor Awards
- All businesses signed up for ExFF18 by 20 January 2018 will automatically enter the Awards.
- Customers will be able to vote in several categories, such as Presentation, Taste, Ambience and Service, on www.exmoorfoodfest.com (ONLY participating restaurants can be voted for) from 1 February to 5 March.
- Titles to be won are Exmoor Chef of the Year, Exmoor Dining Experience of the Year, Host (FOH) of the Year.
- The Awards Ceremony will take place at the end of March. Date & venue tbc
Registration Fee for all participating businesses:
Early Bird offer: Sign up and pay by 25 Oct 2017 £ 85.00
Sign up and pay after 25 Oct 2017: £ 99.00
- Registered businesses will be listed on www.exmoorfoodfest.com (interactive map/own page) and promoted on all our social media channels, press releases and other promotions.
- All participating businesses will receive a digital version of all display materials.
- Each business will receive 200 printed A5 flyers (with vouchers on the back) in earlyJanuary. If you require more flyers or posters, you’ll be able to purchase them from us when registering for ExFF.
What to do next:
- Please fill in the registration form and arrange payment of the registration fee (invoices will be sent out upon receipt of the registration form).
- Send information about your business and 4 – 10 images to email@example.com
- Choose your ExFF deals (menus can be sent later)
- Come up with ideas about how to piggy-back on the ExFF (prepare vouchers for customers to be used after the Exmoor Food Fest, run extra events etc) – let us know and we’ll put everything up on the ExFF website and social media channels.
- Make sure we receive your registration form and payment as soon as possible – the quicker you act, the quicker your details will be on the website.
- Use your own social media to help promote the event – make sure you RT/share our posts. We will always RT and share yours. Social Media posts: #ExFF18
Contact details for further info: Elke Winzer, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel 07881 504863
*** NEW IN 2018 ***
2018 Exmoor Food Fest – Deals
For the first time, the 2018 Exmoor Food Fest offers restaurants and customers more choices. While we still hope that a number of restaurants will offer the traditional 2 courses for £10.00/ 3 courses for £15.00 (even if only on selected dates), you can now add other options.
Here are the price categories:
-> It is up to you how many courses you offer at each category.
-> You can pick as many or as few categories as you like.
-> Gourmet: you will need to let us know the price you are going to charge.
Develop one ExFF menu and offer it at a different price category at lunch/ dinner or
on different days of the week.
Develop several menus, for example:
Tasting menu (Gourmet) – for certain evenings or the weekend
and choose different price categories
If you have any queries, please get in touch:
email@example.com **** Mob 07881 504863
* * *
( ) We are aware that our listing will only go live on www.exmoorfoodfest.com once the registration fee of £85.00/ 99.00 has been paid (cleared funds).
( ) We are aware that only businesses registered with the Exmoor Food Fest are allowed to use the Exmoor Food Fest logo and advertise their menus/events as part of the Exmoor Food Fest.
The Registration Fee of £85.00/ 99.00 will be/ has been paid by
( ) BACS
NatWest Sort Code 60-23-05 * Account Number 70689717
( ) Paypal
We wish to buy extra flyers and posters:
1000 A5 flyers @ £60.00
Total number of flyers: _____________
25 x A3 Posters @ £35.00
Total number of A3 posters: _________
5 x A2 Poster 420 x 594 mm @ £60.00
Total number of A2 posters: _________
***Orders for flyers and poster will have to be placed with payment by 5 January***
All print material will be posted directly to your business.
Do you Prefer a paper copy of this text and the registration form?
You can download it here or email firstname.lastname@example.org and for a copy to be emailed to you.